Digitalisation and Innovation (OPEN UNI)
5 ECTS credits, Academic Year 2023-2024, ay812352A
The course takes students through the main avenues of digitalisation of businesses and services, of innovation to support digitalisation, and innovation in terms of creating new business opportunities.
Mode of delivery
Course study period
- What is digitalisation? What is digital transformation? Why digitalisation?
- Information systems and digitalisation
- Organisational information systems
- The role of emerging technologies
- The quest for disruptive Zero-to-One innovation
- Core business values
- Innovation strategies and innovation ecosystems
- Opportunities and challenges of future technology
Academic Year 2023-2024
Field of study
Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs)
University of Oulu
Prerequisities and co-requisites
The required prerequisite is that the student has completed BSc degree as well as has basic knowledge on Information Systems.
Guidance and counselling
avoin.yliopisto (at) oulu.fi
Last updated: 11.8.2023