Digital Techniques 3
Mode of delivery
Course study period
1. Digital systems design process.
2. Assertion-based verification.
3. Universal verification methodology (UVM)
4. ASIC design and verification (technology choice, logic synthesis, physical synthesis, timing analysis, power analysis, design for testability).
5. Use of SystemC language in the modeling of digital circuits.
6. Architecture-level synthesis of digital circuits.
Academic Year 2022-2023
Field of study
Prerequisities and co-requisites
Guidance and counselling
Registration for the training is submitted by applying for non-degree study right. The application is submitted in e-Forms (Electronic forms of the University of Oulu).
- Register for the training module by clicking ”Apply for non-degree study right” at the top of the page.
- The link redirects you to the main page of e-Forms . You can log in with Suomi.fi identification.
- After logging in to e-Forms, click form "2. Application for non-degree studies".
- Please fill in "Personal data" and "Study right" section.
- In the Workflow section at the bottom of the page, please select a “Next assignee”.
You are informed of a granted non-degree study right through e-mail.
The University of Oulu reserves the rights to any changes.