Blockchain Development with Smart Contracts
After completing the training, you will be familiar with blockchain development environments and capable to create smart contracts. You will also be able to explain state-of-the art blockchain solutions such as NFTs, Ethereum token standards and cryptocurrencies and have deepened understanding of blockchain technologies.
Please note: The project is funded by European Social Fund and to be able to attend in this course, you need to have a residency in Finland.
This course is one of the six courses that are developed in the Powered by Blockchain project.
More information and descriptions of other courses can be found on the project website.
Mode of delivery
Course study period
Course is free
Contents of the course
- Learn how the blockchain works and what does it consist of
- Familiarise with cryptocurrencies, blockchain related algorithms
- Learn how to create a blockchain
- Learn to develop smart contracts and selected blockchain tokens
- Focus on your own field in the exercises
The course is divided into parts (1-5 ect each). A student may choose to finish them all or select the ones he/she is interested in.
Academic Year 2021-2022
Field of study